Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Why don't you know?

My passion for human rights was ignited back in the 1980's when I was teen. I suppose you could say I cut my teeth on the Amnesty International letter writing campaigns. Not to surprisingly I continue to participate in letter writing, fax and email campaigns, but this blog offers me the opportunity to educate even more people about the human rights horrors that persist today.

Did you know slavery is not a thing of the past?

Clicking on that link will take you to Anti-Slavery Web Portal. I encourage you to go there to educate yourself, get involved, make a donation and help inform others.

I know I've mentioned this next issue previously, but it persist so I must continue to help do my part to draw attention to it. Yes, I'm referring to the genocide in Darfur. I beg you to visit the Prevent Genocide International website to learn more about what you can do because there is something....some way you can help end the horror.

If each of us does what we can we can put an end to this insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home