Wednesday, February 08, 2006

How long do you plan to be in business?

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose."
-Robert Byrne


What if the way you did business could change the world?


It's been too long since the last post. In a nutshell the above quote explains the why. I'm revamping my business to be in consistent alignment with my life. The new mission statement for the WebAntiphon Corporation will debut soon along with the sites revamp to reflect it.

Immediately following those will be the release of a white paper and article series relating the above to you and your business. They will include short guides with great information shared simply for FREE.

There's more but I'll save that for another time.

Are you someone who wants to be a part of creating a better world? Then I urge you to look at your life and the purpose expressed through it. Is it the legacy you really want to leave behind?

This has turned my attention towards an investigation into social capital and how it can be used to build bridges as well as help business growth strategies. With the unveiling of the new WebAntiphon Corporation brand this Spring you'll learn how CRM (customer relationship management) can blossoom into LRM (loyalty relationship management) that is eaily available to any business, organization or individual that really cares.

Understandably increasing profits drives commerce, but doesn't that need to factor in community sustainabilty as well? That's the question that has kept me from posting.

The remake of EnhancementConsulting.net and launch of Clarity 3.0 ONLINE will premier with some exciting BONUS OFFERS this Fall powered by WebAntiphon Corporation technology and strategies.

If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to share them with me. I'd love to hear from you and I look forward to sharing what we've learned with you.

Be well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home