Monday, April 26, 2004

Long Time Coming

The site has been undergoing a major overhaul as part of its re-launch. I've just switched serves so accessing downloads will be made considerably easier and even more secure.



Other improvements will include links to educational resources from experts who have researched the link between personal problems (such as perpetually bad relationship choices) and professional performance.



The new server will eliminate the frequent down times that have been resulting from the massive increase in traffic, NOT that I am complaining about that. This will also make it easier for you to submit your comments and subscribe or download requests at the web site.



Actually, there are a few other surprises, but I've got a meeting in a few minutes so I don't have time to devulge anymore information. Oh, I am still working on and considering how the blogger can best be used. I am seriously looking at it as a way to offer subscribers an ezine type solution that won't clutter email boxes. I have noticed that some of the newsletters I get are significantly sized files for accounts that have 10mb or less storage space. This requires me to go through those accounts more often, but it also means that I tend to be brutal about what is saved or disgarded. A blogger and better yet an RSS feed makes it all much easier...especially delivery and distribution.


There will be alot of exciting changes so check back often and help spread the word.



Here for your success,
Y. Dubel
www.enhancementconsulting.net
Your source for solutions Today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home